Departure Time on Flight Numbers Page
For every flight on the flight numbers page, the departure time seems to be in the time zone of the arrival airport, not the departure airport or a standard UTC time. This might cause some potential confusion for users
Steps to Reproduce (If applicable)
- Have a flight from one time zone to another time zone.
- Add a flight number.
- Check the flight in the Flight Numbers Page
Expected behavior: One of the following would probably make more sense:
- Departure time being in the time zone of the departure airport
- Departure time being in a standard UTC time
- Departure time being in the time zone of the user
- Multiple departure times being displayed (eg. one of the departure airport and one of the arrival airport)
Actual behavior: The Departure time of the flight in the time zone of the arrival airport is displayed instead. See below screenshots: As above, Shanghai Pudong (PVG)/Haikou Meilan (HAK) is in China Standard Time (UTC+8), while Moscow Domodedovo (DME) is in Moscow Standard Time (UTC+3). When PF5 departs Shanghai at 2125 local time, the flight numbers page show 1625, which is the time of PF5 departure in Moscow time. When PF8 departs Moscow at 0100, the flight numbers page show 0600, which is the time of PF8 departure in China time.
Possible Solution: Change the time zone as per Expected Behavior, or allow for hovering over to display the various times in departure, UTC, and arrival timezone.